Hudson Financial's Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) Administration Service allows you to enjoy the benefits of a flexible, customised SMSF, safe in the knowledge Hudson Financial will receive, file, reconcile, update and act upon the pile of paperwork often associated with Self-Managed Superannuation Funds – so that you don't have to.
We recognise that every client is unique, which is why our service can be tailored, allowing you the freedom to choose the amount, type and frequency of the information you receive about your fund's activities and performance.
Our comprehensive SMSF Administration Service includes the following features and benefits:
- Hudson Financial will become the fund's listed mailing address, which means we'll receive, manage and file correspondence on your behalf – returning original documents to you once the end of financial year accounts have been finalised and audited
- We will send you any investment information requiring a decision – such as share purchase offers, rights issues, shareholder voting forms
- Specialist software accurately administers the fund and maintains real-time records – enabling trustees/clients/financial advisors to accurately review and analyse your portfolio year round (via secure web login)
- By administering the fund throughout the year, we can access pension payments drawn down, and alert trustees if minimum/maximum payments haven't been met – to secure tax-free pension income status
- Organise relevant information to be sent to Trustees
- Conduct banking on behalf of the SMSF – including dividend or tax refund cheques into your nominated fund bank account
- Arrange for fund expenses to be paid by due dates
To further explore your options and to obtain a quote explaining how you can simplify the handling of your Self-Managed Superannuation Fund, contact Hudson Financial on (02) 9411 5322 or email email@example.com.
Back to SMSF Services