At Hudson Financial, we have many years experience helping our clients successfully manage – and make the most out of – their financial affairs. We firmly believe in offering a holistic service which includes discussing the progress of your business and offering you relevant advice to maximise your financial assets, both now, and later in life.
We realise that every client is unique, which is why we offer a range of SMSF Services which can be tailored to suit your personal and business requirements.
A detailed discussion about your individual circumstances is always the first step in our SMSF Advice process, which can then include the following:
- Establishing a Self-Managed Superannuation Fund
- Undertaking Trustee responsibilities and establishing a corporate trustee
- Setting up investments and a suitable trust structure
- Advice and implementation of a SMSF Borrowing arrangement
- Working together to determine effective contribution strategies
- Establishing pensions including transition to retirement pension strategies
To further explore your options and to obtain a quote explaining how you can simplify the handling of your Self-Managed Superannuation Fund, contact Hudson Financials dedicated consultants on (02) 9411 5322
Back to SMSF Services